Friday

Academic Pursuits


Received my BA in Finance and MS in Financial Accounting at the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
Over 150 Hrs Total
Over 30 hrs Specific Accounting Total

Accounting Courses I have completed:
Financial Accounting I
Financial Accounting II
Cost Management Accounting
Advanced Financial Accounting
Audit and Assurance Accounting
Advanced Auditing
Accounting for Governmental and Non-Profit Entities
Income Taxation
Advanced Business Law
Accounting Ethics and Current Events



When not spending time with
my wife and daughter,
riding my bike or
working, traveling is
my biggest priority.
Photo taken off the
coast of Costa Rica.
Finance Courses I Have Completed:
Financial Markets and Institutions
Corporate Finance
Applied Business Finance
Investment and Portfolio Management