The areas of international Tax that I have focused on include:
- FAS 109 provision review and assisted foreign controllers in the preparation/determination of USGAAP to Local Statutory and Local Statutory to tax return differences & adjustments.
- US International Tax Compliance including E&P, Subpart F, and preparation of forms 5471, 8858, 1042, 8621, 8865 and 8802.
- Proficient in International Tax Compliance software (Insource/Onesource); Software specialist within International group.
- Trained new hires in Tax Compliance software, processes and workpapers.
- Instrumental in bringing all of Sun’s International Tax Compliance work “in-house” by improving processes and workpapers.
- Liaison with foreign subsidiary finance staff.
- Foreign withholding tax documentation and determination of IRC § 901 foreign tax
- Extensive work with Insource/Onesource, Checkpoint/BNA Research, Oracle/IBIS 11i and Excel.
- Assisted auditors.